Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pictures I couldn't insert in the other posts

Bo enjoyed his oreo cookie icecream pie. It is so hard for me to believe that he is already a year old - sitting at the big table - walking - saying ma...ma...da...da - eating big people food...it's crazy how fast time flies by. God teach us to number our days!

Bo's first birthday - Happy Birthday Bo!!! The Big ONE. I love that all my children were excited for Bo to celebrate his birthday...they helped put the candle in the pie and blow the candle out and remove the candle and get the gifts and open the gifts and play with the gifts...and all the while Madelyn was helping keep things calm - What a blessing!

The Old Lady in the Shoe and her peeps...Getting this picture taken was quite interesting if you could imagine...At a certain point in the picture taking process you really could care less if everyone if looking or smiling...this one turned out good though...and the Old Lady was happy about that!

Tuckered-out...Sara Joy had had all the excitment she could take for one morning. Notice the jamma's and bright white and pink Dora shoes! She is precious! I got a picture of her the other night sleeping on the kitchen floor...now that is TIRED!




Little man Bo getting in on all the Christmas action. He makes me laugh always smiling and getting into something. His laugh seems to get frozen in the flash of the camera...

I told you Sydney got enough make-up to last the rest of her natural life...Madelyn, Sydney and Sara Joy all "dolled" up. James took this picture. I had NO idea what they were doing in Madelyn's room. The girls LOVE...L-O-V-E the make-up!

James, AKA Brandon Cox. He and Riley would wear their AU uniforms 24/7 if they could! You should see them outside all playing ball together. It is a riot! He's actually a good kicker and puts a pretty spin on the ball when he passes it That was one of the things Brad said last night to James..."I am so thankful for James that I get to play football with him."

All the children on Christmas morning after the blitz...showing off their new "jamma's" (as Sara Joy calls them).
Aren't they so sweet and cute and handsome!

Riley's one request - SpongeBob hat...I have two other pictures that I will spare you of his SB umbrella and SB gloves. He was so SO EXCITED about the gifts!

No comments: