Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to the World of Blogging

Well...well...well...can you believe that it's 2010; twenty-ten! How weird! It's been over a year since my last blog and indeed much has occured (both good and bad; happy and sad)during the lapse, and as you may have already guessed...I plan to share as much of it that I can remember with you. Oh! How I have missed blogging. As my fingers type away, my mind enters into the realm of flash-backs. Literally... right now as I am sitting here my thoughts are racing over this past year. A smile spread across my face. Tears form. Then snap...back to reality...the bus just deposited three of my seven children who fill up this shoe onto our driveway. Hold tight...I'll be back with more. Pictures and plenty of news from 2009 will be yours for the taking in the coming days! I LOVE BLOGGING!!!!!!! Glad to be back! Oh...BTW...did you notice my new look? Love the monkies!?! Consider being a 'Shoe Dweller'? If you blog, send me your blog and I'll put you on my blog-roll. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited you are back to blogging :o)!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I only just said I hoped you would blog.. and here I sit.. so happy and blessed...reading your memories of 2009. 8)
Hugs, Jean Allen